tirsdag 14. juni 2016

Nothing?

My PhD life today.

mother and daughter, going swimming, no fighting


What I did do:

  • discussions with Cecilie (thank you so much for listening to all my silly questions - you're super patient and great!)
  • working on figures; implementing what Cecilie suggested (not yet done)
  • take Alexandra to her swimming lessons
  • laundry - my dress for Jørgen and Janne's wedding this weekend is now clean, same goes for Alexandra's outfit <3
  • fight with Alexandra

daughter after swimming, playing in Akerselven, before fighting

What I didn't do:
  • answer e-mails
  • prepare for my talk at Vestby VGS tomorrow (not entirely true, since a lot of my preparations for these kinds of talks happen in my head, and I can't really start or stop it, it just happens :) )
  • make a detailed milestone plan for the rest of my PhD
It's really one of these days where I feel like almost didn't do anything, even though that's not entirely true...:/

1 kommentar:

  1. Kjenner meg att. Trur eg kranglar meir med Bastian enn med alle andre eg kjenner til saman. *sukk*

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...