tirsdag 4. august 2015

Berkeley next

Listen to "Going to San Francisco" - check
Packing - check (but in a hurry, so not really sure if I'm bringing everything I want to...)
Passport - check
ESTA - check
Print of tickets (yes, I'm old school) - check
Print of hotel booking conformation (still old school) - check
Wearing comfortable clothes - check





I think we're ready for Berkeley/San Francisco, and a week of PhD life on the other side of the Atlantic, now <3

Below is what I did yesterday, as part of my preparation for this trip - on the first picture, the dotted line is not in agreement with the black squares, but on the second picture, it's like a perfect fit :D This means that the first part of my uranium analysis is coming to an end (if you ever can say that anything in science is "coming to an end" - I guess you actually really can't...:P), and I'm really excited about this trip!






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...