mandag 6. juli 2015

Wedding in Toledo!



- Toledo working outfit ;) -


Happy Monday everyone! 
As you know, I came back home from my very sweet colleague Lucia’s wedding in Toledo, Spain, on Saturday.

Toledo is a town about one hour from Madrid (where Lucia is from), and according to my friend Google.com it is "one of the Spanish cities with the greatest wealth of monuments. Known as the 'city of three cultures', because Christians, Arabs and Jews lived together there for centuries, behind its walls Toledo preserves an artistic and cultural legacy in the form of churches, palaces, fortresses, mosques and synagogues. This great diversity of artistic styles makes the old quarter of the city a real open-air museum, which has led to it being declared a World Heritage Site."
Unfortunately I didn’t experience anything of Toledo this time, I just watched it at a distance :P But I know, after what Lucia has told me, and after driving through it on our way back to Madrid on Saturday, that this is a place I have to come back to. Maybe like September, or something? We’ll see what the Man has to say (cause next time I’m not going on my own, like I ”had to” this time, since he’s in Asia – yes, I still miss him :) ).

Anyway; I loved every single part of those 24 hours I spent in the Hotel Cigarrel El Bosque, where I stayed, and the party was! From sitting outside my room at my balcony, in the shadow, looking at the old town of Toledo, drinking ice cold water and writing, to sneaking out to the pool with Cecilie at 2 AM, and sitting there with our tired feet in the water and discussing nuclear physics <3

As I’ve promised; here are some pictures from Lucia and David’s wedding in Toledo – including my choice of outfit, of course :D




- my room had a view towards the old town of Toledo -




--------------------------------------------


I couldn't decide whether to wear my red/pink roses dress, or an apricot thing, but when it turned out that my underwear showed through the apricot dress,  the decision was quite easy ;)



- someone sent a bottle of sparkling wine to the room, and I have no idea who did it -





-----------------------------------------------

Today I'm back at the office again, writing. It's pretty quiet here at Blindern now - not sure if I prefer it like this, or with a lot of other people...

PS: I still miss Anders - just 22 more days to go, now...


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...