onsdag 4. februar 2015

Excited

I´m excited about the view from my apartment this morning:



I´m excited about the beautiful pink roses I got for my birthday party from Anders and Charlotte <3



I´m excited about Alexandra turning five (!) this Sunday, and about the brownies I´ve made tonight for the celebration: 



I´m excited about molten salt reactors.
About the fact that I´ll start tomorrow by attending a talk I believe will be really interesting, about the history of nuclear physics: "100 years of studying Nuclear Physics"

Last, but definitely NOT least I´m extremely excited about "Sushi and Nuclear" being nominated for American Documentary Film Festival 2015 - it´s actually almost difficult to believe...! Can´t wait till I can show you what we made in Japan :D




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...