onsdag 21. januar 2015

Which paper is cooler

Einstein versus Chadwick.
E=mc2 versus the neutron.
1905 versus 1932.



I´m trying to decide on which paper I should present in the Article club in two weeks. I´ve "claimed" both Einsteins "Does the inertia of a body depend upon its energy-content?" (energy equals mass times the speed of light squared) and Chadwicks "Possible existence of a neutron" (the discovery of the neutron). Both papers are short and sweet (except I don´t believe they really are sweet, they just look like it ;) ), both really basic and important for my field of science...

Which paper is cooler? 
I must admit I get the feeling I like Chadwicks paper a liiiiitle bit more than Einsteins - but I´m not sure yet.
Which paper is YOUR favourite?


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...