torsdag 29. januar 2015

I have a plan...

...sort of...
I have to work on it - but I´m going with the "a not so detailed plan is better than no plan" ;)


So now I´ve told you, and then it´s so much worse if I fail; I have one month to write the first draft of my thesis, and in less than 11 months I have to submit the entire thing!

Of course I should make a better plan as soon as possible, but today was the day when I suddenly got that feeling that I just had to do it - had to get my thoughts out ;) When I make an updated thing I´ll show you again.
Guess there are a lot of people with plans and deadlines out there; for example all high school students who are finishing high school this spring and applying for the universities - good luck to all of you!
<3<3<3

2 kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...